The first thing to check if you're not earning any PAI is whether your wearable device has synced your activity data to your wearable app - e.g. for Fitbit, make sure you've opened the Fitbit app and that your recent activity is visible.
If that doesn't fix things for you, here are a few more things to check:
- Make sure you are starting workout mode on your device before any activities.
- Check that your Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- Check that your phone has a stable internet connection.
- Check that you are using one of our supported devices.
If you're still having trouble, here are some device specific tips:
- In the PAI Health app, check the Settings > Devices page and ensure you are connected to Apple Health.
- Check your Apple Health app to see if your recent activity data is showing up correctly.
- Check Apple Health app permissions to ensure that the PAI Health app has been given access.
- Check that your activity data is showing correctly in your Fitbit app.
- In the PAI Health app, check the Settings > Devices page and ensure you are connected to Fitbit.
- Try revoking and re-authorizing your Fitbit connection as described in this article
If you're still not seeing any heart rate data in the PAI Health app, please contact support and we'll look into it.