The PAI Health app supports Android 5 (Lollipop) or later.
The PAI Health app supports iOS 11 or later.
Apple Watch (Series 3 onwards) are supported. It needs to be running WatchOS 4 or later.
Find out more about using PAI Health with your Apple Watch here.
Any Fitbit device that records your heart rate is supported, including:
- Versa 3 / Versa 2 / Versa Lite / Versa
- Charge 4 / Charge 3 / Charge 2
- Inspire HR / Inspire 2
- Alta HR - this device doesn't have a workout mode, which can result in missing PAI points
Find out more about using PAI Health with your Fitbit here.
Any Polar device that saves heart rate data to your Polar Flow app should work with PAI Health, however there are some limitations.
- The PAI Health app is only able to sync heart rates from your Polar device while it's in workout mode. Therefore you must start a workout on your device if you want your heart rates to be synced and to be counted towards your PAI score. As such, unless your device is in workout mode 24 hours a day (not recommended) there will be gaps in your heart rate graph data.
- The Polar API also does not support querying historical heart rate data - if your PAI Health and Polar connection is disconnected, any heart rate data recorded during that time will be lost.
- Polar devices do not calculate user RHR - you will need to measure it yourself and enter it into the Polar Flow app manually. Please see Polar's instructions here.
Amazfit / Zepp
All devices with PAI on them are supported, with some limitations:
- Presently only certain regions in the world are fully supported - North & South America and most of Asia should work if your Amazfit / Zepp account is registered in the same country as your PAI Health app, with support coming for the rest of the world at a later date.
- If you're outside these supported regions (for example, if you're a user in the EU, Russia, or India) you will likely be able to connect your Amazfit / Zepp account to your PAI Health account, but PAI Health isn't able to automatically sync your PAI data from Amazfit / Zepp. Disconnecting and reconnecting your device will update your data in PAI Health, but it needs to be done every time you want to see your data in PAI Health.
- Your Amazfit / Zepp device needs to have PAI on it in order to integrate with the PAI Health app (examples include the GTR, GTS, Bip S etc); devices that record heart rates but do not calculate PAI will not integrate with the PAI Health app (eg Statros, Bip, etc).
Due to circumstances outside our control we are no longer able to offer a direct integration between the PAI Health app and Garmin devices. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
For more details please see this article.
Don't see your favourite wearable device here? Please drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know what you'd like to see added next.
Last updated: January 27th, 2021