The rolling 7-day window allows you to live your life without having to obsess over exercise, while also encouraging you to be mindful of when you need to get moving. You can see how much PAI you’ve earned on any given day, and during a specific activity session. The science shows that if you have obtained a total score of 100 PAI in total over a 1-week cycle, you have been active enough to ensure you maintain optimal health, reducing your risk of cardiovascular disease.
Articles in this section
- What are PAI points?
- How is PAI calculated?
- Why is PAI calculated over 7 days?
- Why is PAI a more accurate reflection of fitness than other metrics?
- Why is earning PAI more difficult now than when I started?
- Do you need to exercise every day in order to reach 100 PAI?
- What does your PAI score mean and what is the significance of 100?
- What are Active Calories?
- Is there a maximum number of PAI points that I can earn?
- What are the health benefits of PAI?