PAI is designed to use an easy-to-understand number of “100” as the universal goal over a rolling 7-day window for everyone. However, what each person needs to do to achieve 100 PAI is unique to that individual based on his/her personal profile (gender, age, etc.) and heart rate data set up within the app.
Articles in this section
- What are PAI points?
- How is PAI calculated?
- Why is PAI calculated over 7 days?
- Why is PAI a more accurate reflection of fitness than other metrics?
- Why is earning PAI more difficult now than when I started?
- Do you need to exercise every day in order to reach 100 PAI?
- What does your PAI score mean and what is the significance of 100?
- What are Active Calories?
- Is there a maximum number of PAI points that I can earn?
- What are the health benefits of PAI?