Goals such as 10,000 steps per day’ or ’30-minutes of activity per day’ tend to be vague and misleading. PAI analyzes your heart rate and provides a single measure indicating whether or not you are getting enough exercise. You can choose any activity that gets your heart rate up, no matter how many steps you take.
Articles in this section
- What are PAI points?
- How is PAI calculated?
- Is there a maximum number of PAI points that I can earn?
- What are the health benefits of PAI?
- What does your PAI score mean and what is the significance of 100?
- Why is PAI a more accurate reflection of fitness than other metrics?
- Why is PAI calculated over 7 days?