Active Calories are the calories burned through physical activity.
Articles in this section
- What are PAI points?
- How is PAI calculated?
- Why is PAI calculated over 7 days?
- Why is PAI a more accurate reflection of fitness than other metrics?
- Why is earning PAI more difficult now than when I started?
- Do you need to exercise every day in order to reach 100 PAI?
- What does your PAI score mean and what is the significance of 100?
- What are Active Calories?
- Is there a maximum number of PAI points that I can earn?
- What are the health benefits of PAI?