The PAI Health app supports Android 5 (Lollipop) or later.
The PAI Health app supports iOS 11 or later.
Apple Watch (Series 3 onwards) are supported. It needs to be running WatchOS 4 or later.
Find out more about using PAI Health with your Apple Watch here.
Any Fitbit device that records your heart rate is supported, including:
- Versa 2 / Versa Lite / Versa
- Charge 4 / Charge 3 / Charge 2
- Inspire HR
- Alta HR - this device doesn't have a workout mode, which can result in missing PAI points
Find out more about using PAI Health with your Fitbit here.
All Garmin devices that create an all-day heart rate summary when they sync with Garmin Connect are supported. To find out if your device does this, please check whether it measures steps, calories and floors climbed - in addition to heart rate. If so, then it should work with PAI.
- Almost all newly released heart rate measuring devices, including:
- Forerunner series - 35, 45, 235, 245, 645, 735, 935, 945
- Vivo series - Vivoactive 3, 4; Vivofit 4, JR, JR 2; Vivomove luxe, style; Vivosmart; Vivosport
- Fenix - 5, 5S, 5X, 6, 6S, 6X
- Edge series (all devices)
- Approach series (all devices)
- Older model devices that do not include steps, calories and floors climbed
If you're at all unsure of your Garmin device specifications, you can search for them here.
Find out more about using PAI Health with your Garmin here.