To disconnect your Fitbit from the PAI Health Dashboard, follow the steps below:
1. Log in into the PAI Dashboard and click on the menu
2. Select 'Connections'
3. Find the Fitbit connection status and click on the trash bin to delete the connection.
4. Confirm you want to disconnect
5. You will then see the Fitbit is no longer connected
Next, you will need to revoke access from the Fitbit portal.
6. Log in to the Fitbit Web Dashboard at https://fitbit.com and click on the 'cog' icon
7. Select 'Settings' from the menu
8. Select 'Applications' from the Settings menu
9. Look for the PAI Health application, and select 'Revoke Access'.
The Fitbit connection is now fully removed. Your Fitbit will work as usual but your data will no longer be shared with PAI Health, so you will not be earning any PAI or seeing any new Fitbit data in your PAI Health Dashboard.