Here are a few tips if your Apple Watch data isn't syncing:
- Check that your Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- Check that your phone has a stable internet connection.
- Check Apple Health app permissions, to ensure PAI Health has been given access.
- Check that you are not using an unsupported device. PAI Connect only works with Apple Watch.
- Be sure to start a workout on your Apple Watch every time you are active.
- If the above steps don't work, and your data isn't displaying, try force sync. It will re-sync your data from the last 2 weeks.