In this article, we will share some tips on what to do if your PAI isn't syncing.
- Check that your Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- Check that your phone has a stable internet connection.
- Check your HealthKit permissions, that reading access to heart rate is enabled.
- Check that the app you are using to record the activity writes heart rates to HealthKit.
- Check that you are not using an unsupported device. PAI Connect only works with Apple Watch.
- If the above steps don't work, and your data isn't displaying, try force sync. It will re-sync data from the last 2 weeks.