If your daily points earned do not add up to your total PAI score it's because some of the points earned more than 7 days ago have expired and been removed from that week's total. PAI points are earned on a rolling 7-day basis. You will need to continue being active in order to earn points to maintain your weekly goal.
Articles in this section
- What are PAI points?
- How is PAI calculated?
- What is cardiorespiratory fitness and why is it so important?
- Am I benefiting from PAI if I'm not maintaining 100 PAI?
- What is PAI?
- What are the health benefits of PAI?
- Where do I see my PAI score?
- What does your PAI score mean and what is the significance of 100?
- Why is PAI calculated over 7 days?
- Do you need to exercise every day to reach 100 PAI?