- Go to Fitbit’s website at https://www.fitbit.com/ and login to your account.
- Check that your heart rate data is showing up in on the Fitbit website and that it matches the data in your Fitbit app (look for your latest workout and heart rates on today’s date to make sure both showing up).
If no data, check that you are logged in to the same account on Fitbit as you are on your phone’s Fitbit app. (Sometimes people accidentally create two accounts).
- On the Fitbit website, go to Settings (top-right), then tap Applications
- Look for PAI Health Portal, and confirm that access is granted to activity, heartrate, profile, weight, as shown below. Tap Revoke Access, then Confirm.
- Go to the PAI Dashboard (https://portal.paihealth.com) then click the top-left menu, then Connections
- If there’s a trash bin icon, click that first. Then click Connect next to the Fitbit logo.
- Click “Allow All” to tick all the boxes for PAI to access your Fitbit data. Then click Allow, at the bottom.
That should do it!