We have recently released a new and improved version of the PAI experience. If you are currently using PAI Connect or the PAI Dashboard, we strongly recommend upgrading to the new PAI Health app.
For the best experience, please follow these steps:
- Remove any existing PAI apps from your phone
- Please uninstall PAI Connect if you installed it
- Remove/uninstall the PAI Dashboard from your home screen
- Download the PAI Health app
- You can download it here
- Sign into your existing account
- If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it from within the app
As part of your first sign in, you will reconnect your device and take a short fitness level assessment. Once that's complete, you're ready to get back to earning PAI!
Common troubleshooting questions
- Can I continue to use PAI Connect / PAI Dashboard alongside the new PAI Health app?
- No - these apps can interfere with your account if used in conjunction with your PAI Health app, and should be uninstalled / removed from your phone.
- I have a Fitbit, I setup a new account in the app and I'm not earning any new PAI points - why?
- This scenario will happen if you sign up for a new account when your Fitbit is already connected to an existing account.
- Please see this article for troubleshooting instructions.