You can only connect your Fitbit to one account at a time.
If you’ve used PAI before, you can keep your existing PAI data by using the same account with the PAI Health app.
If you have recently created a new account in the PAI Health app, your Fitbit may still be linked to your old PAI account. This means that—although your recent PAI data will be showing—any new activities you record are sent to your old account, rather than your new account. If this is the case, you won't be earning any new PAI.
Solving this issue requires logging into your Fitbit account. You will need to revoke access to PAI from within your Fitbit dashboard to clear the existing connection, then to reconnect Fitbit to your PAI account. Read on for a step by step guide on how to do this:
Part 1 - Revoke your Fitbit authorization
- In your web browser, go to https://www.fitbit.com/settings/applications and log in using your Fitbit credentials. Or, if you're already in your Fitbit Dashboard, you can go to Profile -> Settings -> Applications
- Click "Revoke Access" next to the "PAI - PAI Health" entry in the Applications list
Part 2 - Reconnect Fitbit to PAI
- Open the PAI Health app Devices page
- Click on your profile, then on the Settings cog, then on Devices
- Click "Disconnect" next to Fitbit and confirm by pressing Yes
- Click "Connect" next to Fitbit and follow the steps to re-authorize it
Now your heart rate data should be syncing with the PAI Health app correctly.
Please contact support via the option within the app with a brief description of the problem if you continue to have issues.