Unfortunately, we are no longer able to support Garmin connections due to circumstances outside our control. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
At this time there is a workaround for Apple iOS users by connecting your Garmin device via Apple Health, and then in the PAI Health app adding your device using the Apple Health app integration.
How to connect Garmin data to Apple Health
- Open the PAI Health app and tap on your profile icon
- Select "Devices"
- If anything is currently connected, disconnect by selecting "Disconnect"
- Next to "Apple Health", press Connect
- Then, open the Apple Health app and tap on your profile image
- Select "Apps" under the Privacy section
- Select "Connect" (your Garmin app)
- Toggle all categories to Enabled (you can find out more about what's synced here)
- Then select "PAI Health"
- Toggle all categories to Enabled
- Keep the Garmin Connect app open in the foreground while syncing
At this time there is no recourse available for Android users, but we are investigating possibilities for the future. Email email@example.com to be added to the Android Garmin update list.
You can still use PAI with a different compatible device - please see our full list here.
Last updated: January 27th, 2021